FundMe / CoWork with me
BETA VERSION / I decided to try something new.
I have to many ideas and either no spare time besides work or not enough motivated people, that are interested in the same idea.
In this section i give you the possiblity to fund one of my ideas or suggest a collaboration!
How does it work?
You like an idea of mine? You had the same idea already?
You have money? Or just spare time and expertise?
It doesnt matter where in the world you are! Just contact me!
I will soon add more functionality and more information on my ideas and projects to this. I will keep you posted!
Below you find a list of projects and ideas, that i would like to fund or find collaborations for.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
- WORK IN PROGRESS Museums – Accessibility for blind people Mimeticaslab – Medialab Prado I am proud to be part of this wonderful project, were we try to make, amongst other things, museums more accessible for blind people! I will update this website again from time to time, in the meanwhile please visit the updated documentations here: https://www.facebook.com/mimeticaslab/ https://www.medialab-prado.es/proyectos/41657/documentacion Text from the projects ...More about this project
- Paper Bricks I recently stumbled upon people doing paper bricks to burn them in winter, which is not very ecological, because of the substances being released in the air by the newspaper paper and ink, etc. BUT, why not use these bricks to build something? It seems to be a perfect material to recycle and use in Installations. In ...More about this project
- Architecture Laboratories Education and Research in a big scale Master Thesis to obtain the Degree of Msc.Arch. (Dipl.Ing.) Benjamin Schmid Technical University Graz 2016 Translated from German by Ren Aldridge Abstract: Universities experiment in different scales to teach their students the interaction between construction, function and design. But mostly these experiments stay in a scale between 1:50 to 1:200, so the size of ...More about this project
- VJ KIT + edddisonMore about this project
- The idea launched by a small team of 3 architecture students is to reflect about our time of studies in an humorous way. By doing a Adventure Game, more exactly point & click. More info (german): http://wwww.kleinraum.at/?p=3952 https://youtu.be/FcZWLNLPg6M?list=PLTU05QWGWglGCVIY3jr_T2PSt1fNzVmKgMore about this project
- One of my first projects with Unity. still unfinished. It should be a Hommage to “Hackers”, the 90ies Movie. A playable Gibson Mainframe. I hope somewhere along the way i will be able to finish it. A first part is playable hereMore about this project
- Sorry, this entry is only available in German. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. Auf der MIT Conference in Wien (März) bin ich mit Conference Apps in Berührung gekommen. Ein Hauptmerkmal ist, dass niemand mehr mit der ...More about this project
- ANHANG 3: Proposal for “Action Personnel” at ENSAL, Tutor – Herve Lequay: On my Journeys through the world i was always looking for interesting architecture aside of “Starchitecture”. But the problem has always been that the resources were either: .) pretty rare, .) spread through the whole www (World Wide Web), .) only available in the countrys language, .) etc. Also a ...More about this project